3000 Series "RADIAL 12" DIAPHRAGM COMPRESSOR
The 3000 Series 'Radial 12' diaphragm air pump is a unique radial compressor that produces uniform, high flow at low pressure. The patented Model 3000 radial compressor utilizes a single central eccentric to drive twelve radially-oriented miniature diaphragm pumps. The result is a device that produces a smooth stream of air from a durable, lightweight body. This compressor was originally designed for medical ventilator applications but can be customized to suit additional applications.
- Precision components and rugged design
- Quality, high response BLDC motor
- Industry-leading output in flow/power
- Long pump life in demanding environments
- Longer use for battery-powered applications
- Maximize your up-time between battery swaps
Remember that Dynaflo is here to customize pumps specifically for your application.
The specifications below are "typical" for these pumps but may vary depending on options selected.
- Power + Flow: 2.7 lpm/W
- Max flow: 140 l/min (4.9cfm)
- Max vacuum: N/A
- Max pressure: 140 mbar (2 psi)
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Current: ~5.5A (see curves below)
- Motor: Brushless DC
- Dimensions: see below
(depends on the motor)
- Mounting: Custom
- Valve material: Silicone or custom
- Diaphragm material: EPDM or custom
- Port orientation: side-by-side, fixed
- Wire/connector: flying lead or custom
click for typical DIMENSIONS
click for PRESSURE Performance Curve
3000 SERIES "RADIAL 12" IN STOP-MOTION STROBE
Here, we use a strobe light to show the single central eccentric driving 12 radially-oriented diaphragm compressors. The result is a uniquely uniform flow of air that can be used in portable ventilators for emergency medical care.