Measuring a little over a half an inch in thickness, Dynaflo’s 2000 Series OEM vacuum pump Model 2102X provides the highest vacuum levels currently available from a diaphragm pump of this size. This incredible performance makes the 2000 Series Model 2102x diaphragm pump perfect for adhesion and retention of prostheses, or similar applications requiring high vacuum and portability. Existing designs can be modified for your application.
- Precision components and rugged design
- Quality, high efficiency motor
- Industry-leading output in flow/power
- Options to meet your specific needs
- Longer pump life in demanding environments
- Longer use for battery-powered applications
- Maximize your up-time between battery swaps
- Diaphragm/Valve materials, motors, mounting, and other options make for an ideal match for your application
Remember that Dynaflo is here to customize pumps specifically for your application.
The specifications below are "typical" for these pumps but may vary depending on options selected.
- Max flow: 1.5 l/min (0.05cfm)
- Max vacuum: -914 mbar (27 in Hg)
- Max pressure: 2 bar (30 psi)
- Voltage: 3.7-6 VDC
- Current: ~0.5A (see curves below)
- Motor: Brush DC; Brushless DC available
- Dimensions: see below
(depends on the motor)
- Mounting: Custom
- Valve material: Silicone or custom
- Diaphragm material: EPDM or custom
- Port orientation: side-by-side
- Wire/connector: flying lead or custom