2000 Series Diaphragm Pump
Measuring a little over a half an inch in thickness, Dynaflo’s 2000 Series OEM vacuum pump Model 2102X provides the highest vacuum levels currently available from a diaphragm pump of this size. This incredible performance makes the 2000 Series Model 2102x diaphragm pump perfect for adhesion and retention of prostheses, or similar applications requiring high vacuum and portability. Existing designs can be modified for your application.
Model 2102X MiniaturE diaphragm pump
The 2000 Series vacuum pumps/compressors were originally created to replace the need for cumbersome straps to attach prosthetic devices with vacuum. They represent a solid platform from which to derive OEM solutions requiring small size, high vacuum, and low flow.
- DC motor with input ranging from X to Y
- Precision ball bearing eccentric drive
- Compressor or vacuum pump applications
- Highest performance
- Affordable price
- Max flow: 1.5 l/min (0.05 cfm)
- Max vacuum: -914 mbar (27 in Hg)
- Max pressure: 2 bar (30 PSI)
- Voltage: 3.7-6 VDC (others available)
- Max current: 0.5 A (see curves)
- Motor: 12 VDC brush
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 121 mm x 67 mm x 106 mm (4.75″ x 2.65″ x 4.17″)